Enquire about this Property
Off Market Hotels / Group is pleased to present this invitation-only offer
About this Property
tools & Links →
Off Market Hotels / Group is pleased to present this invitation-only offer of participation via Expression of Interest (EOI) for the Freehold Going Concern sale of Stockyard Tavern Warwick.
Stockyard Tavern Warwick is a low-set freehold going concern hotel and an attractive asset with significant upside potential. The hotel is in Warwick, with a population of over 15,000 and underpinned by several industries, coupled with being part of Southeast Queensland with a population of 3.8 million people.
Hotel Detail: The entire hotel was completely refurbished two years ago and thus presents very well.
Property Details: The hotel is located on 2094m2 of flat land, and the entire block is licensed, thus offering many options.
Managers’ Dwelling: Adjacent to the hotel is a one-bedroom dwelling, rented out at $165 per week and on a periodic lease.
Bar: The hotel attracts various groups of patrons as it provides separate areas – a billiard table and two dart boards with a dart club of some 30 people. Also, the hotel benefits from mature patrons in the age group over 30.
Food and Beverage: Modern commercial kitchen is immaculate and functional, with two experienced cooks and the ability to produce over 120 meals or more for a single function. The restaurant sits over 50 people.
Beer Garden: The Beer Garden has a separate bar; on busy nights, patrons can enjoy another area of the hotel. It is frequently used for functions such as birthdays, office parties, christenings and even weddings.
Days: Wednesday to Sunday
Hours: 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
New Year’s Eve: 10:00 am to 2:00 am
For further information, please contact the agent:
0485 865 950
- The new owner may like to explore securing a liquor licence.
- The entire block of 2094m2 is licensed, thus offering commercial opportunities in support of hotel operations.
- The hotel used to have a liquor store on its premises – this can be reinstated, thus further increasing revenue.
- The hotel is managed on behalf of the owner. This presents significant revenue and profit potential for the hands-on new owner.
- The new owner may like to explore getting a gaming licence.
- The hotel operates from Wednesday to Sunday; revenue and profit can significantly increase by trading seven (7) days a week.
- Location – in residential and commercial area and not within proximity of another hotel.