ZEST COFFEE, HERITAGE SHOPPING CENTRE WEIPA (NANUM) QLD
WELL APPOINTED COFFEE BUSINESS IN WEIPA
Off Market Hotels have been exclusively appointed to offer for sale the Zest Coffee, for sale by Private Treaty.
The business is located in the local township of Weipa, under lease in the Weipa Shopping Centre. The only shopping centre in the region.
Zest Coffee is located at the opposite end of the shopping centre, very well appointed, offering café style meals. And Barista made coffees for breakfast, lunch and takeaways. Seating for 30 people inside with another 40 outside.
Zest has been operating for six years, with an initial $500,000 fit-out.
This business is fully staffed. Some staff (if not local) have accommodation provided as a part of their salary packages. Most of the current staff are locals.
Global miner, Rio Tinto operates its largest bauxite mining complex in Weipa, in Far north Queensland, exporting over 35m tonnes per annum. The workforce is residential and works across three different mining operations (East Weipa, Andoom and the new 2 billion Amrun Operation). Bauxite mining has occurred in Weipa for almost 60 years and the new Amrun operation has a life of 40+ years. Rio Tinto Weipa paid more than $182 million in salaries and benefits to the largely residential workforce in 2020. The community of Napranum, utilises Weipa for shopping and services as well. There are approximately 2000 people living in Napranum.
Opportunity to purchase residential property’s if desired;
2 Bedroom Townhouse $475,000
3 Bedroom high-set house $550,000
For further information contact Shane Mullins 0447 185 001
- Zest Coffee fully operational, profitable stand-alone business
- Zest operating for six years with an initial fit-out of $500,000
- Located in the only shopping centre in Weipa, providing a good footprint for trade
- Strong net profit, solid trading for the last 6+ years
- Real time opportunity to capitalise on longer operating hours to meet demand
- Supported by a huge tourist market, caravan, camping & fishing, yearly
- Strong support from local businesses & Rio Tinto
|Price:||475,0000 + SAV|
|Address:||ZEST COFFEE, HERITAGE SHOPPING CENTRE|