ATHERTON HINTERLAND MOTEL 44 COOK STREET, ATHERTON QLD
Off Market Hotels have been exclusively appointed to sell the leasehold interest of the Atherton Hinterland Motel. A quaint 17 unit hotel, offering well-appointed rooms, strong trading profit and a central CBD location.
This business has been owned and operated by the current vendors as a freehold. The business is driven by corporate and domestic travellers, showing strong occupancy all year round.
The big news is stage two, re-development of the Atherton Hospital. This will be a modern, brand new hospital, recognised to service the entire tablelands, with improved facilities and more beds. Meaning, the population of 45,000 over the region, will have access to this hospital and will need accommodation. This development is 200 metres from the Hinterland Motel.
- 17 units motel well appointed
• One bedroom managers residence
• Commercial kitchen providing meals to rooms
• Return on investment 30%+
• Adjacent to the new hospital upgrade
• Located within the township of Atherton
• Strong occupancy all year round
• Long lease 10x5x5x5x5 – 30 years
|Address:||ATHERTON HINTERLAND MOTEL|
|City:||44 COOK STREET, ATHERTON|